Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MVP Project!!

It is with great pride I announce that I have been awarded as a Microsoft® Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Project for the first (hope not the last) time. 

The Microsoft MVP Award is an annual award that recognizes exceptional technology community leaders worldwide who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with users and Microsoft. The idea behind this award is to give some recognition to folks that have volunteered their time to write books, create documentation, run user groups, and generally spread the word as advocates for the development platform.

I'm even more honoured that we are just around 60 MVPs for Project wordwide and as far I could see on the MVP website, I'll be the only one in Canada.

Now let's go on and continue sharing my experience and knowledge with the community!
Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations (a little jealous)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christian! Hope to welcome you soon in the MVP community!

      Delete